La recontracoparon:

20090719

nosemeocurrenadaconrelieve=)



Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high And the dreams that you dreamed of Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow Blue birds fly And the dreams that you dream of Dreams really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops High above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow Blue birds fly And the dreams that you dared to Oh why, oh why can't I?
(When all the world is a whole glass jumbled And the raindrops tumble all around There's an old place of magic ways)

A place behind the sun Just a step behind the rainbow
Somewhere over the rainbow Bluebirds fly Birds fly over the rainbow Why then oh, why can't I?


If happy little
bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow Why oh,
why can
't I?














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deje su mensaje luego del pitido: